Located in the Student Recreation Center North Conference Room in between the front counter and the racquet ball courts. We offer a wide variety of educational games, activities and services designed to keep your child engaged and happy whilst you exercise and take part in SRC programs. Our talented staff have passed an extensive background check, are CPR/First-Aid certified and are trained extensively to provide a safe, welcoming and nurturing environment for your children.
- Fall Babysitting will run October 10-December 14 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 4pm-8pm.
- Families can leave their children at the Babysitting Center for 2 hours maximum to work out or take a class.
- We accept children 6 months-15 years old.
- Parents cannot leave the facility once they drop off.
- Once the fee is paid at the Front Counter ($5 per hour and per child) the family can visit the Babysitting Center and register their children for the service through our student staff.