Reach your fitness goals faster. Our certified personal trainers can design an inspiring personalized fitness program just for you. Whether your goal is weight loss, stress reduction, increased strength or overall wellness – our trainers can help. Benefit from their motivational power and expert advice on exercise, nutrition, flexibility, strength training and more.
Body Composition Analysis
Get an in-depth look at what your weight really means. The state-of-the-art InBody 270 accurately measures your body composition in less than 15 seconds. You get a results sheet with key body composition components to track your progress and health.
- Skeletal Muscle Mass
- Percent Body Fat
- Body Fat Mass
- Basal Metabolic Rate and more
- Masks are required during the analysis.
- Do not eat or exercise for at least 3 hours before testing.
- Ensure access to both feet with removable footwear and socks.
- Do not consume alcohol or caffeine for at least 24 hours.
- Be well hydrated. Drink 16-20 oz of water 45 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Do not shower or sauna immediately prior to test.
- Avoid putting lotion on hands and feet before testing.
- Remove all heavy objects such as jewelry, watches, belts, wallets, and jackets.
- Individuals with pacemakers or other electronic devices should not use the InBody.
- For women, avoid testing if you are pregnant or menstruating.
Whether you’re looking to simply get healthier or get into a specific fitness activity, we will match you with a personal trainer who will help you reach your fitness goals. For questions or more information, please contact email@example.com.
Education/Certifications: AFAA - Personal Fitness Trainer (PFT), Holistic Nutritionist, Nutrition & Wellness Consultant, Weight Management Consultant, and American Red Cross - First Aid/CPR/AED
Specialty: I love working one-on-one with clients through personal training, life coaching, and nutrition counseling, consulting, and education. I truly enjoy teaching a wide range of diverse group populations in various fitness settings and environments.
Education/Certifications: AFAA Personal Trainer, AFAA Group Fitness, W.I.T.S. Personal Trainer, Integrative Nutrition "Health Coach", and 2nd Degree Black Belt
Specialty: Working with clients who want to become Fit "healthy" and don't know were to start and ready for the next challenge! Through enthusiasm, encouragement and the love of Fitness TOGETHER helping clients reach their fitness endeavors!