External Locations

ATTENTION: The UC Riverside Recreation Department issues approval for reserved use of SRC managed facilities.
Reservation requests are submitted through the campus EMS system at

  • Reservations requests are approved for only one time per week per organization.
  • The earliest a reservation request may be submitted is two weeks in advance of the date requested; only one date per request.
  • Only UCR registered organizations and UCR departments may request to reserve Recreation facilities.
  • Applicants must be Registered Student Organization presidents or department career staff.
  • Monopolization of recreation facilities is prohibited.

For more information, you may contact Rose Edmonds (Recreation Facilities Scheduling Coordinator) at

Outdoor Fields at the Blaine Sports Complex

For general questions regarding availability, please contact Rose Edmonds at or call (951) 827-4470. When you make an event reservation, you must complete an event process, which includes: event meetings, insurance verifications, equipment needs and risk management.


Operated jointly by the City of Riverside and the UC Riverside Recreation department, the Outdoor Fields at the Blaine Sports Complex is perfect for hosting sporting events, picnics, festivals, laser tag tournaments, and softball tournaments.

Glen Mor Intramural Fields

The Glen Mor Intramural Fields are reserved for Sport Clubs and Intramural Sports practices and games. For more information, please contact the UCR Recreation Competitive Sports program at


Located at the end of Linden St. next to Lot 20 by Glen Mor housing, these fields are operated by the UCR Recreation Competitive Sports program.