ATTENTION: The UC Riverside Recreation Department issues approval for reserved use of SRC managed facilities.
Reservation requests are submitted through the campus EMS system at reserve.ucr.edu
- Reservations requests are approved for only one time per week per organization.
- The earliest a reservation request may be submitted is two weeks in advance of the date requested; only one date per request.
- Only UCR registered organizations and UCR departments may request to reserve Recreation facilities.
- Applicants must be Registered Student Organization presidents or department career staff.
- Monopolization of recreation facilities is prohibited.
For more information, you may contact Rose Edmonds (Recreation Facilities Scheduling Coordinator) at email@example.com.
Room rental rates are waived for registered student organizations, however, other fees may apply. Campus departments and off campus groups are responsible for facility rental and other applicable charges.
For general questions regarding availability, please contact Rose Edmonds at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 827-4470. When you make an event reservation, you must complete an event process, which includes: event meetings, insurance verifications, equipment needs and risk management. Click here to make a reservation.
Note: Rates are per hour and do not include set-up, equipment cost or staffing.
|Room||Maximum Capacity||Sq. Ft.||Non-Campus Fee||Department Fee|
|SRC Arena, Lower Court 1||---|
|SRC Arena, Lower Court 2||---|
|SRC Arena, Lower Court 3||---|
|SRC Arena Total||3,000||29,300||$250||$195|
SRC North Reservation Policy
- UCR Recreation management reserves the right to determine the availability of courts for rent (our #1 priority is open recreational use for our members).
- 51 percent of participants must be UCR students to receive the student fee. If 50 percent or less, the rate is the same as department. Recreation staff will determine the percentage of students.
- The upper court is not available for reservation individually (it must be scheduled along with the main gymnasium).
- The request for usage of the multi-purpose rooms and conference rooms must be appropriate recreational activities and consistent with UCR Recreation policies. No meetings, conferences or dinners.
- Rental times will include any set-up or tear down times needed for the event. The charge is at the regular fee. (Minimum charge is 2 hours)