Room rental rates are waived for registered student organizations, however, other fees may apply. Campus departments and off campus groups are responsible for facility rental and other applicable charges.
For general questions regarding availability, please contact Rose Edmonds at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 827-4470. When you make an event reservation, you must complete an event process, which includes: event meetings, insurance verifications, equipment needs and risk management. Click here to make a reservation.
Note: Rates are per hour and do not include set-up, equipment cost or staffing.
|Room||Maximum Capacity||Sq. Ft.||Non-Campus Fee||Department Fee|
|6 Tennis Courts
Tennis tournaments only
|---||---||$50 per court||$50 per court|
|Lap Pool A||15 - 25||---||NA||NA|
|Lap Pool B||15 - 25||---||NA||NA|
|Lap Pool A/B||30 - 50||---||$111||$80|
|Sand Volleyball Court||50||---||$50||$25|
Classroom Kitchen Reservation Policies
- All reservation requests must be submitted a minimum of 30 days in advance to Rose Edmonds at email@example.com.
- Submitting a request does not mean a confirmation of the facility.
- Reservations will be approved based on the availability of the facility, staff and type of activity.
- The space can be reserved for meetings and cooking classes.
- If the space is requested for a meeting only, the following rental fee structure will apply:
(A) UCR Registered Student Organizations – No rental fee but possible staffing fees may apply.
(B) UCR Departments – Rental fee $100.00 per hour plus possible staffing fees
- If the space is requested for a cooking class/demonstration, the following rental and staffing fee structure will apply:
(A) UCR Registered Student Organizations – No rental fee but there will be a charge of $150.00 per hour for the Recreation department Chef and use of equipment. Only Recreation payroll chefs may run cooking classes. We must also have at least one staff member working that is Serve Safe certified.
(B) UCR Departments – room rental is $100.00 per hour plus an additional $150.00 per hour for the Recreation department Chef and use of equipment. Only Recreation payroll chefs may run cooking classes. We must also have at least one staff member working that is Serve Safe certified.
- Each group is responsible for all the equipment in the room. If there is any equipment missing or damaged, the group renting the facility will be responsible for all costs associated in replacing or repairing the equipment.
- Each group will be responsible for keeping the room and equipment clean after use.
- For cooking classes and demonstrations, there will be an additional cleaning fee of $250.00. This is required for Recreation staff to clean and sanitize all equipment, as prescribed by EH&S and Industry standard codes.
Pool Reservation Policies
- UCR Recreation management reserves the right to determine the availability of pool areas for rent (our #1 priority is open recreational use for our members).
- 51 percent of participants must be UCR students to receive the student fee. If 50 percent or less, the rate is the same as department (Recreation staff will determine the percentage of students).
- Lap pool A or B are not available for reservation individually (both areas must be scheduled together).
- The spa is not available for reservation.
- Request for usage of pool facilities must be appropriate recreational activities and consistent with SRC policies.
- No glass allowed in or around pool facilities at any time
- Rental times will include any set-up or tear down times needed for the event.